Dear Valued Client,
COVID-19 has presented us with an unprecedented challenge. Australians are being asked to take measures that we’ve never had to before – things like cancelling travel, not going to concerts and general social distancing.
You may be wondering how this affects your physiotherapy treatment. We at Healthfocus Physiotherapy continue to offer quality care for our patients. There are many things we are doing as professionals to minimise risk of exposure through rigorous hygiene practices and patient screening to keep you and our staff safe. So, you are welcome to come in for your treatment, subject to our screening processes.
- This includes provision of hand sanitiser in all patient areas, and we ask that you please utilise this when you enter and leave, and aim to avoid touching your face.
- If you utilise the bathroom, please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, and dry thoroughly.
- We will greet you with a smile, however refrain from handshakes.
- We will sit a little further away for the initial part of our consultations to maintain “social distancing” as practicable.
- We will regularly disinfect common areas, including door knobs, our eftpos machine, and ipads and the front desk.
- We will disinfect all exercise equipment after each use.
Did you know a healthy, active person should take 10,000 steps per day? That’s the equivalent of about eight kilometres or one hour of walking.This month The Cerebral Palsy Alliance are holding Steptember.